Advance Microsoft Excel 2016 Training in Lahore
Advance Excel Training Course is Ideal For:
- ACCA, ACMA, CIMA, BBA, MBA, B.com and M.com students.
- MIS Reporting Executives.
- Finance Professional and Auditors.
- Human Resource and Admin Executive.
- Sales and Marketing Professionals.
- Senior Management and Team Heads
Why Accountech Training & Solutions?
- Professional trainers.
- Non mechanical approach with personal attention.
- Flexible timings.
- FREE course revisions.
- Comprehensive training with practical examples.
- Certificate on completion.
Types of Training:
- Batch training.
- Corporate training and workshops.
- In-house training.
Formula and Function Tips and Shortcuts
- Fill Series & Sequences
- Excel Default & custom Listing
- Excel Short & Power key’s
- Using and extending AutoSum
- Using the entire row/column references
- Copying column formulas instantly
- Using Paste Special Functions
- Converting formulas to values with power key
- Using Conditional Formatting Techniques
- Displaying and highlighting formulas
- Simplifying debugging formulas
- If Then Logical References
- Powerful Use of Nested IF’s
- Sorting & Filter Out Data
- Freeze Panes
- Copying Formats From Ranges
- Formatting & Sheet Alignments
- Ranking The Results
- Introduction to absolute and relative references
- Combining multiple functions in arrays
- Building random number generators with RAND and RANDBETWEEN Report Finalization
- Using Subtotals for expandable report generation
- Creating Multiple Subtotals
- Creating Reports With Criteria Based Sum
- Creating Reports With Multiple Criteria Sum
- Using Developer Functions – List Box Creation
- Assigning Charts to Reports
- Creating Formula With Multiple Sheet References
- Advance use of Mix of Absolute & Relative references
- Creating and expanding the use of nested IF statements
- Creating 3D formulas to gather data from multiple sheets
- Using the AND, OR, functions with IF to create compound logical tests
Lookup and Reference Functions
- Looking up information with VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Finding approximate matches with VLOOKUP
- Finding exact matches with VLOOKUP
- Using Relative referencing In Column Indexes
- Masking Ranges to Enhance formula readability
- Using Data Validation List
- Using Wild Card Character & Developer Functions enhance Power of Lookups
- Using Spin Buttons
- Using VLOOKUP and H Lookup With Tables
- Automate Posting with Macro
- Locating data with MATCH
- Retrieving information by location with INDEX
- Using MATCH and INDEX together
- Data Validation Error Check Restriction & Rights on Cells
- Setting Access Passwords & Full or Partial Sheet Access
- Split & Combine Data Between Cells & Columns
- Setting Up custom Sheet Views
- Setting Printable Areas & Page Breaks
Database Functions & Advance Filtering
- Tabulating information on a single criterion with COUNTIF, SUMIF, and AVERAGEIF
- Tabulating information on multiple criteria with COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, and AVERAGEIFS
- Extending formula capabilities with Database
- Counting unique entries in a range with an Database formula
- Search Box reports Using Advance Filtering
- Flipping row/column orientation with TRANSPOSE
- Automate Filters With Macros
Pivot Tables With Dashboard Reporting
- Creating PivotTables
- Manipulating PivotTable data
- Grouping by date and time
- Grouping by other factors
- Using slicers & Timeline to clarify and manipulate fields
- Using Pivot Charts
- Dashboard Reporting
Text Functions & Connectivity with Other Applications
- Extracting specific data with LEFT and RIGHT
- Removing excess spaces with TRIM
- Using CONCATENATE with functions
- Adjusting case within cells with PROPER, UPPER, and LOWER
- Adjusting character content with REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE
- Reviewing additional text functions
- Splitting Data between Columns
- Creating Excel-Word Auto Sync Cheque Printing System
Course duration: 3 Weeks.
For more details call: 0331-8433334